Updated: Apr 1, 2021
In-Person Face to Face Classes Are Returning!
Since the recent announcement regarding the easing of lockdown, I have had a chance to think and work through how I can safely bring back my baby massage and yoga classes. The classes I run, come under Step 2 of the national guidance, and can return from the 12 April 2021. Taking the threat of COVID-19 seriously, masks, social distancing are still important despite the vaccine rollout. Here are my thoughts on minimising risk so you can confidently book and return to my classes.
In putting the following together, I have looked at government guidance, liaised with my insurance and my venue, undertaken a risk assessment, consulted with my member organisations, parents and colleagues.
1. You must not come to class if you or your baby or anyone in your family suffer with symptoms that might indicate COVID-19, or indeed any other infectious disease. This also applies to me.
2. Mats will be socially distanced 2m apart, I will mark this out, please bring your own mat and place it behind the line. I will have a few spare mats if you wish to borrow one but for hygiene reasons, it is preferable if you bring your own mat and cushion to class. To maintain social distancing participant numbers have been reduced and for this reason only one adult per booking.
3. Mask to Mat policy, please wear your face covering on entry to the hall where social distancing is more difficult. Once settled on your mat, you are free to remove your face covering. When you leave your mat, for example, going to the bathroom or to your pushchair, please put your face covering back on. Hand sanitiser is available.
4. At this time, I will not be serving any refreshments, you are welcome to bring your own along.
5. If you are absent, you are welcome to send a friend in your place, please contact me to arrange this. No make-up sessions can be offered at this time, due to reduced capacity.
6. The time in between classes has been increased to 15 minutes, please do not arrive excessively early or congregate in groups outside the venue.
7. In the event of restrictions being imposed, classes will transfer to an online format.
8. By booking you are agreeing to comply with the above. In the event of participants not adhering to these points, I reserve the right to request that you leave.
I hope the above points puts your mind at ease, my classes will look at bit different but please rest assured that the classes will still be relaxed, fun and a great way to connect with your little one, whilst staying safe.
Courses restart 19th April secure your place now by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org